• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confusing graphic bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusing graphic bug

Hello everyone.

I have a "little" problem with my screen as my graphic card seems to not work properly anymore and I wanted to know if it's fixable or if I have to buy something new.

My graphic card: GTX 970

My power adapter: be quiet! power core 10 500W

As a classic game, I have chosen "Minecraft" to show you what exactly is wrong. (Click on the link of gyazo)

As you see, I can not really see. The only way to fix this is to restart Minecraft. This also only happens not instantly after starting minecraft but after a few minutes of playing.

A friend of mine told me it could be both, graphic card and power adapter, as my adapter delivers as much power as the card alone would recommend to need.

Games that crash/have problems: Warhammer 40k: Gladius - Relics of War, Stellaris, Albion Online, Galactic Civilization III, Warframe.

Games that do NOT have crashes/still work: ARK: Survival Evolved, Borderlands 2, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, Space Hulk: Deathwing, Killing Floor 2.

This is my first post, so I'm sorry if any important usually-written information is missing.
    If there is any information you need from me, please tell me.

Thanks in advance,
Working...
X