• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For A New Desktop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For A New Desktop

Hi folks. I believe it's my first time here. Loved gaming laptops, but this is really one of my first experiences with desktops for gaming. I had a friend who traded me his custom built gaming desktop (with a few upgrades), but it's now bit the dust and he's too busy to do a rebuild, so I'm looking for some advice.

So I'm looking for something simple to setup. Really, I'm needing keyboard, monitor (hopefully with speakers in it), and of course tower. I can purchase a new mouse on my own, thankfully. I typically watch live streaming videos, also I tend to play games like Skyrim, SWTOR, the Witcher series, as well as the Dragon Age & Mass Effect series.

I'm planning on joining in on some live streaming podcasts, so I'd like it with easy to understand connection for a headset.

Thanks again!

What are you looking for as far as a price range goes on the build?

Also do you have a preference for form factor? Do you prefer a smaller tower or a larger tower?
    Best regards,
    Jake M @ XOTIC PC ; jake.m@xoticpc.com
    ---------------------------
    MY RIG ; Sager NP9175, equipped with:
    Nvidia GTX 1080 GPU, Intel i7 8700 CPU, 32GB DDR4 RAM @2400Mhz, 256GB M.2 SSD, 2TB SSHD Firecuda.

Comment

I am also looking to buy gaming laptop and totally confused which one should i buy, i also shared a gaming laptop source but did not get any confident response.

Comment

Can you tell me about your budget?
        Last edited by Noahoscar986; 03-18-2019, 05:02 AM.
        Flexispot promo codes

Comment

I prefer playing on mobile and my favorite phone is Huawei P Smart 2019 and you can browse this site with great reviews

Comment

Working...
          X