• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shopping Cart Clarity!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping Cart Clarity!

Whilst my profile is shiny and new, I thought I would suggest some user stories (or features, or epics!) for shopping cart improvement.

1. As a customer configuring a product, when I select a bundle I would like to see the items it includes in the list automatically ticked so I know what has been selected. (E.g. At present when I select the 'XPC Service Bundle', the separate items below such as installing Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste is not currently ticked, leaving me wondering if I should tick it a second time outside of the bundle!).

2. As a customer configuring a product I need an option that allows me to see more detailed information about the item I am selecting so I can make an informed choice. E.g. At present I have to leave the cart and google 'What is OS Boost' or 'What is XOTIC PC Redline Boost'. (I wonder if there is an ROI around reducing the number of enquiries around this story - unless encouraging contact with the call center is a desired outcome?)

... aaand now I've dropped some suggestions that will take a fairly large amount of complexity to build, I will leave!
Working...
X