• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small suggestion

While, browsing the forums i noticed alot of people are asking the same questions. Which is when i got the idea when you order you get to view the approximate time it will take for the laptop to be sent and recieved.

for example something like:

Estimated time till shipping ~ 4-5days
    Estimated time till you recieve ~ 7-14 days from now

Re: Small suggestion

Originally posted by reeper
    While, browsing the forums i noticed alot of people are asking the same questions. Which is when i got the idea when you order you get to view the approximate time it will take for the laptop to be sent and recieved.

for example something like:

Estimated time till shipping ~ 4-5days
    Estimated time till you recieve ~ 7-14 days from now
    I totally agree. I think an ETA would be very useful for those making an order especially if the order is taking longer than expected.

Any kind of update system is a fantastic way of keeping customers informed and updated on the status of their order and in my opinion a great way to reduce "buyers remorse" during the delays.

Please add a feature like this to your website (I'm sure a script of some kind could be used for standard orders). If non-standard orders are being processed then take the time to update the orders manually as it progresses through the different stages.
    Chris

Comment

Working...
    X