• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5792 Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5792 Feedback

Got my 5792 couple of weeks ago. I started playing Call of Duty 4 and then the monitor went out on me. After some troubleshooting i figured it must be the video card. Call XoticPC on a friday at around 10 est and actually spoke to someone. They put my call into sager and on monday i had my RMA number and free, yes i said free, shipping back to sager. My laptop got their friday and they were shipping back out on monday with a new video card. Got it in and it works great. All my friends are jealous of it, and now they all want to run out and get a new laptop and not one from best buy or circuit city. all in all, even with the slight hickup with the video card, the has been about the best process i have been through. thanks XoticPC

Oh and the laptop, it rocks!!!!!

We are glad to hear the laptop is working excellent for you

If your friends are looking for a new laptop tell them to contact Xotic PC for there new laptop!

Comment

Oh I already have. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X