• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Sager NP8250 (Clevo P157SM) 15.6" 1080p Intel i7 - GTX 770m - w/ Warranty!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Sager NP8250 (Clevo P157SM) 15.6" 1080p Intel i7 - GTX 770m - w/ Warranty!

I am selling my custom Sager NP8250 (Clevo P157SM) 15.6" gaming laptop that I had built by XoticPC in July 2013. I am selling it because I do not use it any more since I am mostly using my desktop computer. It is an awesome laptop and everything about it runs perfectly! I bought the upgrades for a 1920x1080p screen, bluray burner/reader, Win 8.1 Pro, and copper cooling w/ new thermal compound when I had it built.

I am located in Virginia and I am willing to ship it anywhere but I would prefer not to send it internationally unless you are willing to pay extra for shipping/handling.

I have 600+ feedback(100% positive) on ebay so I am a very trusted seller. If you are seriously interested in buying then I can link you to my profile for proof.

I will accept payment in paypal or bitcoin. Price is $1350 or best offer.

I will include all of the installation CDs and DVDs that came with it as well as the paper manual. The original charger is also included and in full working order.

I took extremely good care of this laptop and it was never used very heavily. I have also never opened it so the warranty is still active and I have never had to have anything repaired on it.

This list was copied directly from my XoticPC order and lists many of the laptops features.

- Battery: Smart Li-ion Battery (8-Cell)
    - Branding: Remove All Branding
    - Camera: Built in 2.0 Megapixel Camera
    - Sager Special Upgrade Package 1 – “the Enhanced Package” – Monitor Calibration + Copper Cooling Upgrade ($128.00 Value!) (XPC Service)
    - Dead Pixel Warranty: 60 Day No Dead Pixel Warranty (On any screen)
    - Display: 15.6" FHD 16:9 "Matte Type" Super Clear Ultra Bright LED Anti-Glare Sager Screen w/ 95% NTSC Color Gamut (1920x1080) (SKU - S1R303)
    - Exterior Finish - Skins & Wraps: Standard Laptop Finish
    - Fingerprint Reader: Integrated Fingerprint Reader
    - Graphics Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 770M 3,072MB PCI-Express GDDR5 DX11 [User Upgradeable] (SKU – SGC311)
    - Keyboard (Internal - Laptop): Standard Sager/Clevo Non Chiclet Backlit Keyboard
    - Memory Card Reader: Internal 9-in-1 Card Reader (MMC/RSMMC/SD/Mini SD/SDHC/SDXC/MS/MS Pro/MS Duo)
    - Operating System: ~Windows 8 Professional - 64-Bit (64-Bit CD Included) + MS Office 2013 Trial
    - Optical Drive Bay: 6x Blu-Ray Burner/Reader / 8X DVDRW Super Multi Combo Drive (SKU - S7R556)
    - Primary Hard Drive: 750GB [w/ 8GB SSD Memory] Seagate XT 7200RPM NCQ Hybrid [Serial-ATA III 600 - 32MB Cache] (SKU - S5R421)
    - Processor: Sager - 4th Generation Intel® Haswell Core™ i7-4700MQ (2.4GHz - 3.4GHz, 6MB Intel® Smart Cache) (SKU – SPU201)
    - Ram: 8GB - DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (2 SODIMMS) (SKU - S4S423P)
    - Sound Card: Sound Blaster Compatible 3D Audio - Included
    - The XOTIC PC Difference: * 24/7 LIFETIME U.S. based telephone technical support
    - Thermal Compound: - IC Diamond Thermal Compound - CPU + GPU
    - Warranty: 2 Year Parts & LIFETIME Ltd Labor Warranty 24/7 Tech Support w/ LCD Accidental Damage Protection (SKU - X9R004)
    - Wireless Network: Sager - Bigfoot Networks Killer™ Wireless-N 1103 (3x3) (SKU - S8R056)

I can sell you the laptop with no operating system installed or I can restore windows 8 to the factory defaults, your choice. If you want to see pictures please let me know and I can send them to you.

I look forward to hearing from you guys and I hope I can make a deal with one of you!
Working...
X