• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[1] Area-51® m9750 - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [1] Area-51® m9750 - SOLD

Hey guys, I have a 2 weeks old new Gaming laptop from alien ware that is fully loaded. I have decided that i want a desktop instead but alien ware wants me to pay a 15% restocking fee to them so that i can get a refund (thats about 500 dollars for me to throw away). I'm going to sell this system for 300 dollars off the value it has so that way i can save myself about 200. If you buy this from me I'll also give you the games i bought for it at no additional fee. Instead of wasting my money on them i thought I would just offer my system to the public to buy. Here are the specs.

[1] Area-51® m9750

Video/Graphics Card: 512MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 8700M GT - Enables DirectX® 10 Graphics!
    Screen: 17" WideXGA+ 1440 x 900 LCD - Stealth Black
    Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T7200 2.0GHz 4MB Cache 667MHz FSB
    Memory (ram): 4GB Dual Channel DDR2 SO-DIMM at 667MHz – 2 x 2048MB
    Operating System (Office software not included): Windows Vista® Home Premium
    Notebook Tuners and Remotes: Without Media Center Remote Control or TV Tuner
    System Drive (hard drive): Single Drive Configuration - 120GB 7,200RPM (8MB Cache)
    Optical Drives: 24x DVD-ROM/CD-RW Burner
    Wireless Network Card: Internal Intel® PRO Wireless 3945 a/b/g Mini-Card
    Sound Card : High-Definition Audio with surround sound
    Warranty: 1-Year AlienCare Toll-Free 24/7 Phone Support w/ Onsite Service
    Monitor: No Monitor
    1.3 Megapixel Webcam in Monitor

Also comes with the following games installed and running as a bonus from me:

BioShock
    World of Warcraft
    The Witcher
    Unreal Tournament 3

bump, still sellin.

Comment

Working...
    X