• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game would you like to see a remake of?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None!

I want new storylines and gameplay if I'm going to fork over the crazy game prices.
    MSI GT780DX | Intel Core i7-2670QM | nVidia GTX 570M | 16 GB DDR3-1333 | 240 GB OCZ Vertex3 MI SSD | 120GB Vertex 3 MI SSD(caddy) | 2 x 240GB SanDisk Extreme SSD R0 | Tuniq TX-3 | Bigfoot Killer Wireless-N 1103(3x3) | Netgear R6300

Comment

Good point, for $50 to $60 bucks I'd want something new as well, but then again with the exception of Diablo 3, I almost never pay that first day price and try to get it cheaper. Found BF3 and Skyrim for around $35 each with many other games much cheaper.

-k
      Finally added my machine here...
      Xotic MSI-GT683DX - Intel Core i7-2670QM
      Nvidia GeForce GTX570M, dual 7200RPM 750GB HDDs

Comment

Originally posted by SmogHog View Post
        None!

I want new storylines and gameplay if I'm going to fork over the crazy game prices.
        I'd take the remake if the price was cheaper. Eternal Darkness is one I would love to see remade with the newer hardware, but seeing how Nintendo owns the rights I doubt that will happen anytime soon.
        Sager NP8130 Owner- i7-2630QM, 2.0-2.8GHz, nVidia GeForce GTX 460M 1,536MB GDDR5 DX11, 8,192MB DDR3 1333MHz, 500GB (w/ 4GB SSD Memory) Seagate XT 7200RPM NCQ Hybrid,Combo 8x8x6x4x Dual Layer DVD,Intel® Ultimate-N 6300, Exterior Finish:
        http://www.xoticpc.com/extfinish/skins/space18.jpg

P1- 2/17/11 (Updated order on 3/1/11)
        P2- 3/21/11
        P3- 3/24/11 (Custom Paint/Skin Job)
        P4- 4/11/11
        Delivered 4/15/11 and in Gaming heaven

Comment

I'd go for a complete overhaul of final fantasy 3/6. The first FF I ever played and I still consider it the best one out there.

Comment

World of Warcraft.
            Travis B
            travis.b@xoticpc.com
            Customer Loyalty Team
            XOTIC PC

Comment

I still enjoy playing Unreal Tournament from time to time. It has so many different maps, vehicles you can drive or fly, 4 different major themes. If they upgraded the graphics it would be the best FPS game you could play offline, IMHO.
              Force 16F2, i7 2860, GTX580m, 16gb@1333hz,120gb Intel 520 ssd, 500 gb hdd, Bigfoot 3x3 wireless

Comment

They made Unreal 3 but the engine was just clunky and consolized. It flopped.
                Travis B
                travis.b@xoticpc.com
                Customer Loyalty Team
                XOTIC PC

Comment

I'd like to see some of the old Bullfrog games remade. Syndicate and Dungeon Keeper, specifically. And Masters of Orion II.

Comment

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask would be awesome
                    My system
                    -----------------------------------------------
                    A potato hooked up to a car battery

Comment

i wanna see them make a new empire earth game using total war engine, but it will never happen

Comment

They did remake Syndicate, however it's an FPS now and not isometric RTS like it was before. The original did have some awkward graphics in places but it was a great game.

On the good side, Rome 2 Total War is the next remake to be coming out for the strategy genre and hopefully we won't be limited to the republic era. I'd much rather be able to set the game in the second or fifth centuries (Being a fan of Roman history). The available screens look awesome though!

-k
                        Finally added my machine here...
                        Xotic MSI-GT683DX - Intel Core i7-2670QM
                        Nvidia GeForce GTX570M, dual 7200RPM 750GB HDDs

Comment

i'm looking forward to Rome 2 Total War, i think it's going to be alot better than shogun 2, the images look promising. but still i think the engine has alot more potential :P they don't have to make it historically accurate game, a fictional world where you start in stone age and level to space age would be alot better

mix of civilization series with total war series i think would be a better fit.

Comment

I would like to see the remake of the game "Half Life" which is my favorite game all the time. I love to play thus game because it is a scientific fiction shooter game. It was so amazing game that the player should different tasks and solving puzzles to advance through the game.
                            Games lubricate the body and the mind.

Comment

World of Xeen. Just with majorly updated graphics and sound.. Identical gameplay.

Comment

fatal frame

Comment

Working...
                                X