• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game would you like to see a remake of?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomb Raider ll
    http://www.google.ae/search?hl=en&su...w=1376&bih=644

Driver
    http://www.google.ae/search?hl=en&su...O4vHsgbI7oHwCA

Swat 4 The Stetchkov Syndicate
    http://www.google.ae/search?hl=en&su...w=1376&bih=644
    Last edited by lordvader; 02-01-2013, 10:26 AM.
    Lord Vader
    "Knowledge grows when shared"

Comment

Roller Coaster Tycoon

Axis and Allies - they did do a remake, they need to try again.

Looking forward to Rome II but I would have rather had them remake-Midieval
      ASUS P6x58D | Intel 980x | Noctua Dh-14 | EVGA 680GTX FTW | 12 GB Ballistix Tracer | Soundblaster ZXR
      Corsair HX750W | Crucial M4 512 SSD | Crucial M4 128 SSD | Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue | Dell U2711

Comment

ild like a new version of xwing vs tiefighter (star wars space mission dogfighter simulator) they could update it with all the prequel ships and missions and i wouldnt complain.

also a remake of mechwarrior 2/mercs/ghost bears legacy, mechwarrior 3/pirates moon (i cant gettem to run on anything newer then windows xp and dont have an xp machine anymore)
        *THE BEAST MARK 2*
        Sager NP9570 / Clevo P570WM 120 HZ MATTE 17.3 inch full hd 1080p
        i7-3970X Extreme, 3.5-4.0GHz 15MB L3 smart cache - 6 cores / 12 threads
        16 gigs DDR3 1600 MHZ QUAD CHANNEL ram
        SLI (2x) - NVIDIAŽ GeForceŽ GTX 780M (8,192MB) PCI-Express GDDR5 DX11
        win 8
        intel ultimate N
        6x blu ray/8x burner
        2x512 gig SAMSUNG 840 PROdrives 540 READ 520 WRITE, 750 GB PLATTER FOR BACKUP
        phase 1: 6-12-13 order placed
        phase 2: 6-14-13 yay!
        phase 3: 6-24-13
        phase 4: 7-02-13 shipped!

Comment

halo cea(unscrew it) XD also halo 2 vista(add coop and extra properties)

Comment

ild like to play baldurs gate, skyrim style (3D, close 3rd person or first person perspective) the original doom with a graphics update, not that crap sequel they made (good graphics, crap gameplay)

the old warcraft 1/2, i love them, ild like to see them updated to newer engines as remakes, dont like how warcraft 3 played all that much, much preferred base building.
            *THE BEAST MARK 2*
            Sager NP9570 / Clevo P570WM 120 HZ MATTE 17.3 inch full hd 1080p
            i7-3970X Extreme, 3.5-4.0GHz 15MB L3 smart cache - 6 cores / 12 threads
            16 gigs DDR3 1600 MHZ QUAD CHANNEL ram
            SLI (2x) - NVIDIAŽ GeForceŽ GTX 780M (8,192MB) PCI-Express GDDR5 DX11
            win 8
            intel ultimate N
            6x blu ray/8x burner
            2x512 gig SAMSUNG 840 PROdrives 540 READ 520 WRITE, 750 GB PLATTER FOR BACKUP
            phase 1: 6-12-13 order placed
            phase 2: 6-14-13 yay!
            phase 3: 6-24-13
            phase 4: 7-02-13 shipped!

Comment

The original Deus Ex, definitely. I want to see that that world would look like with modern graphics.

Comment

I want a re made Punch OUT!!!! I would also like to see a good spiderman game... SIgh Spiderman on the N64 was so good
                robot vacuum cleaner

Comment

Freelancer--EVE Online is what Freelancer tried to be, just that FL didn't have that "subscription and buy credits to buy stuff ingame" business model. It ended up not living up to its full potential, but recreated to exploit modern hardware and software capabilities as an MMO, it could live up to its concept potential and beyond.

Heck, a lot of modders have found ways to put features back into the game that had to be cut to get it out the door... (For example, dynamic markets--if everybody discovers that hauling Commodity X from Planet Y to Station Z is uber-profitable and starts doing it, they saturate the market and drive the price of that item down at that location.) Looks like Roberts is building the perfect engine for a Freelancer reboot with Star Citizen, but it doesn't have the hook of FL's storyline... and I find its ships far short of the aesthetic bar set by the Order Anubis fighter in FL.
                  Last edited by Diamondback; 01-22-2014, 09:52 PM.
                  Sager NP9380: Core i7-4700, 16GB Ram, 1TB HDD (still configuring 1st Spinpoint M9T 2TB), 2x GeForce 765GTX, LG BT30N BD-RE (testing), Intel 7260AC WiFi.

Future plans...
                  -CPU/GPU/RAM: i7-4940MX or Broadwell equivalent, 2x GTX 880 (or 980?), 32GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
                  -Drives: 2nd Samsung Spinpoint M9T 2TB HDD, ?2x Samsung 840 EVO 1TB mSATA

Comment

yes it's nice..and working

Comment

Half life on the Cry2Engine can be a good option.

Comment

The Legend of Dragoon
                        Dr K Smile - Dental Implants Orange County CA

Comment

Time Commando. Best game every. 1996

It was like the 90's version of uncharted i suppose with a hint of puzzle.

Comment

Actually, I would like the original Unreal to be re-done. Half-Life 2 is still very playable today, and although Unreal Gold will play from Steam, it's so dated now it's not very fun. I played that game seems like for years, and every time I got a new graphics card, I would see "new" things in the game I hadn't seen before. Also, a remake or sequel to Star Wars Republic Commando would be great to see.

Comment

Originally posted by mobilegamer View Post
                              ild like a new version of xwing vs tiefighter (star wars space mission dogfighter simulator) they could update it with all the prequel ships and missions and i wouldnt complain.

also a remake of mechwarrior 2/mercs/ghost bears legacy, mechwarrior 3/pirates moon (i cant gettem to run on anything newer then windows xp and dont have an xp machine anymore)
                              Mechwarrior 5 will be coming out soon and it should be what fans of Mechwarrior 3 have been waiting for, myself included.

Comment

Working...
                              X