• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shipping Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Questions

Not really sure where else to pose this question, so I'll pop it on here. I ordered a sager 5793 last week from here. About 10 minutes ago, I got a automated call from UPS about my overnite shipment coming in tomorrow. It said to press 2 for the shipping number, and I did and apparently it did not register because the call ended. I have not received an email from UPS, and I dont have a tracking number. My order history page has no record of my order, so Im wondering how I can get my tracking number. Thanks.

Tracking numbers are updated either the evening of or morning following shipment. You will get a tracking number you can use to tracking the package through UPS or USPS. If you order was shipped out on Friday then the tracking information will be updated the following business day.

Comment

Working...
    X