• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laptop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop

Hi everyone, which laptop is more reliable to use days, HP or dell?

According to specification HP Laptop is considered is the best among all but there is no major difference in performance of Dell and HP.

I Used both of them but i suggest you HP it is more reliable also and bought it through tech.trade discount code
    Save money on Tech Trade by getting latest free Tech Trade vouchers, promos and discount codes with GoGetDeals.co.uk

Comment

Hi, there! Its always a tough choice when it comes to finding that perfect laptop that is the best fit for our specific needs, and of course all of us have varying expectations to be fulfilled. Both HP and Dell has it's good performance. But have you checked the link I provided? Their are variants of laptops that may suits for you
      The year 2018 is at an end, and well soon be entering 2019 with fireworks and celebrations. A ew year always brings new things with it, some are looking forward to the newer movies that are dropping in through the 4 quarters, or their favorite TV series to come up with a newer season to [...]

Comment

Working...
      X