• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laptop with decent battery life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop with decent battery life

So my daughter is going off to college in the fall and I will be buying her a laptop. This will not only serve as her laptop for school work but also as her primary source of entertainment and she does like to game. I know I am looking for a bit of a unicorn here but I'd like one that has decent battery life when being used for only office type programs and web browsing. At least four hours but the more the better. I have bought several gaming laptops in the past but they were never far from a power source and were rarely on battery power. My budget is around $1500 but I'm willing to push it a bit if necessary. I'm thinking of a GTX 1070 graphics card as well. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Sager 8170-S1; i7-2630QM; nVidia GeForce GTX 470M; 8GB RAM; Combo 8x8x6x4x Dual Layer DVD; 2x 500GB HD

It is quite difficult to choose these days as the options are endless with your $1500 budget. If you are looking for a high-intensity gaming laptop under $1500 must search on Reecoupons, hope you will find there according to your need. You can also check my signature.

Comment

Working...
    X