• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech support for Sager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech support for Sager

I'm looking to buy a sager. The only caveat I've heard, though, is that sager repair centers are few and far between.

Are there many accessible repair locations for Sager comps throughout the USA? If I were to break something, how easy is it to get replacement parts, etc?

I'm looking for a gaming pc. It seems the top model Sagers are some of the best choices in the market at the moment, but it's somewhat an 'unpopular' brand (not too many know about it). If you know comparably fine computer with similar price, but better exposure, i'd be delighted to know as well.

If you are interested in one of the high end Sager gaming laptops like the Sager np5793 or the np9262. These laptops will come with a standard 1 year parts and labor warranty through Sager. You will also receive from Xotic PC an additional 2 years labor warranty with Xotic PC's 24/7 Domestic Technical Support. If you do require any repairs you can contact Xotic PC or Sager to setup an RMA. You can view full warranty information here

Comment

Working...
    X