• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the 5790

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the 5790

This is odd. Thought the Sager 5790 with the orange trim was already shipping to consumers. Anyone have word on this or if it's really NOT shipping yet? ***confused***

--nIc
    In a world without windows and gates, who needs Micro$oft?

Btw , could you tell me what the difference is there between the sager 5790 and 5760 , and why is the 5760 more expensive , even when configured identically to the 5790 ?
    And how come there is no Turbo robinson memory option available ?
    Personal Quote :
    Angelina can make your fps rise faster and faster.
    Your laptop will always lag next to her
    I would configure her with bigger...
    Na, she`s perfect.

Comment

They are getting ready to start shipping tomorrow

The Robson Turbo Memory is not available on the 5790. The 5760 is more expensive because it has the Quadro Video Card in the laptop. The 5790 is also lower as it has a special pre order package going on this model.
      Justin Nolte
      [email protected]
      http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

sooooo.... i'm really excited about this, but my account isn't showing any info.. how's the satus on the 5790? Any info on if it's shipped? How long does it usually take to ship out of your factory/company? Man oh man, i can't wait to get my hands on this bad boy! I just hope it reaches me in time before i leave again!

--n1c 8) 8)

Comment

So, it's been days now and my account still shows that my 5790 is still on PRE-ORDER status, and pending arrival. Has anyone else that purchased a 5790 getting anything different? I'm in the dark here, so anything would be useful.

-n1c

Comment

The status will not change until it is ready for shipment. We are working on all pre-orders. As soon as we get to your spot in line and ship we will send you the notice on it.
            Justin Nolte
            [email protected]
            http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Working...
            X