• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sager2090> when can I expect it if ordered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sager2090> when can I expect it if ordered?

Hello,
    I'm interested in purchasing the 2090 C ULTRA. I am only upgrading RAM on my purchase to 2GB / 2SODIMMS
    I will, however, need it by late august for my return to school. Around when can I expect it to arrive if I ordered this week? Thanks.

The WXGA model would ship in approximately 3-7 business days. They are in stock presently.
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

What about the WSXGA+ model of the 2090? I ordered mine over two weeks ago and have yet to recieve word on it in stock, let alone shipped. The support e-mail saying "we have no information" was not very comforting.

Comment

i would also like to know as to when WSXGA+ models will be in stock

Comment

I have a question and I didn't want to open a new thread so I'll just ask it here. If I get the Bluetooth module on the 2090 then will there be any delay on the shipment of it? I'd also like to know if the WXGA models are still in stock cause I'm thinking about ordering by the end of the week. I just need it about a week before school starts (August 24th).

Comment

The WSXGA's have never been in stock yet anywhere. Unfortunately there is no information available from the manufacturer. The MFG has experienced some unforseen delays.

If you want to add the bluetooth please email in and we can add it for you. It will not delay the item. The WXGA's are not in stock any longer
            Justin Nolte
            [email protected]

Comment

Hi again!!!
              I ordered my sager 2090 week and a half ago and the status is still pending item arrival.And now you said that wxga is not at stock anymore.What this means?Will I recieve my laptop and when?And can I take my money back if it's not soon?Thanks.

Comment

Hello, this means it is not in stock at this time.

You can ask for a full refund anytime before shipment
                Justin Nolte
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                  The WSXGA's have never been in stock yet anywhere. Unfortunately there is no information available from the manufacturer. The MFG has experienced some unforseen delays.

If you want to add the bluetooth please email in and we can add it for you. It will not delay the item. The WXGA's are not in stock any longer
                  Well, do you have an ETA on the WXGA though?

Comment

The WXGA's are not in stock any longer
                    thats very disappointing to hear... powernotebooks seems to be OOS as well. they say theyre shipping both wxga and wsxga late july. any ETA here? (on wxga)

Comment

The WXGA is supposed to be back in next week. The WSXGA was quoted by Sager to be in around the end of July.
                      Justin Nolte
                      [email protected]

Comment

can you notify us as soon as each version arrives? Ive turned to looking at the wsxga version and would like to order as soon as its in stock

Comment

We sure will. We posted in the forum earlier that we are receiving just under 20 of the WSXGA+ model that will ship next week. We expect more shipments to be arriving soon =)
                          Justin Nolte
                          [email protected]

Comment

We sure will. We posted in the forum earlier that we are receiving just under 20 of the WSXGA+ model that will ship next week. We expect more shipments to be arriving soon =)
                            Ok the WSXGA+ is instock but the WXGA isn't right? Or is that just filling the preorders? I think I'll be ordering the 2090 tonight and I just want to get whichever screen is instock so I can get it in the next 2-3 weeks.

Comment

i ordered the ifl90 elite with wsxga+ matte today, just hope they send it to me right away ;P

Comment

Working...
                              X