• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few more 2090 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few more 2090 Questions

Just a couple more Qs before I go about buying it..
    - Does the 2090 have a mic? Can the camera be used as a webcam?
    - Is it easy to self upgrade the memory? (Ive done it alot in PCs, but never a notebook) Will doing so void any warranties that come witht he notebook? What are the steps involved if I wanted to put in another sodimm?
    - I dont see any instructions for buying by money order. Any special/specific steps?
    Sorry about having so many Qs. thanks again!

The 2090 does have a Mic and the Camera can be used as a Web Cam

It is very easy to self upgrade the memory and it will not void your warranty. You just remove the back cover over the ram slots and install the RAM. It will take you less then 5 minutes It is a very easy upgrade to do yourself.

You can select Money order in our checkout. We have this payment option and many others. (At the end of the order you will be provided the address where you can mail the money order to)

We look forward to working with you!
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Working...
    X