• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sager's good news mean the same for Force 3297 (IFL90)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJPhil
    replied
    Woohoo!

Let the dancing commence!

Leave a comment:

• Justin@XoticPC
    replied
    We are going to be soon shipping out 3297's also starting the later part of this week. We plan to get all pre orders shipped before teh 26th of August. New orders will be shipping at the end of the month.

Leave a comment:

• Sager's good news mean the same for Force 3297 (IFL90)?

There were rumors upon rumors, and then something substantial!

Congratulations Sager folks.

My question is, if Sager is getting IFL90s and cranking out 2090s then does it follow that Xotic PC is also getting IFL90s and will soon be cranking out Force 3297s?

I see the good news for the Sager, I just don't want to make the leap of assuming without checking in to verify that those of us with 3297s on order are on roughly the same timetable.

I've checked around and I can't find any info confirming or denying this here or on notebookforums, so I posted here because it seemed more appropriate.
Working...
X