• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Np9260 sli video cards questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Np9260 sli video cards questions

Hi,

just bougt a np9260 single config system. I was wondering, the motherboard included comes still with 2 slots for pci express right? Also where is it possible to get a second 7950gtx? Does xoticpc sales them too? And finally when the 8800 m will be released will it become available on the site so we can purchase it (hopefully sli ).

well thats all, thanks for the time!

Yes you can purchase a 2nd 7950 if you would like. (your system has two Video Card slots) I am sorry the 8800 is not out and we dont have any info on it.
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Thanks Justin!! Btw just receive my np9260 and boy is it a sweet system ! Real power under the hood ! I ll wait a bit before upgrading to a second card, or i ll wait until there is some word on the 8800, this baby has enough power to hold me for a while !

Btw you guys have some great service and support thanks again !!

On a side note, any word on a bios upgrade that allows tweaking processor performance in the future, probably not needed with a e6700 but hey i m a tweaker at heart !

Comment

If i want to get a 2nd geforce 7950 for my 9260 how do i go about that?
        (I can install it myself)

-Scott

Comment

Scott, just email us and we can get the Video Card for you

Thanks Renoir, we appreciate your kind words Sorry no update on bios at this time
          Justin Nolte
          [email protected]
          http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Working...
          X