• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why XOTIC PC is great and you should consider buying from them.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why XOTIC PC is great and you should consider buying from them.

I got a call today from XOTIC. They got my number by tracking me down through a image I linked to a disbelieving member of reddit proving that I ordered it. Found my order number, and then got my information. I talked to a guy named Patrick and he was Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire a pretty cool dude. He was really nice, polite, and even laughed at some of my super lame jokes. He wanted to do the best he could to fix my situation. He said they would pay shipping back for my broken SSD, and give me a deal on a new one, and even throw in some extra stuff they had in stock. My whole situation was fixed through an awesome guy who tracked me down through a random reddit comment and did everything in his power to fix my issue.
    Last edited by itnithand; 02-10-2019, 09:57 AM.
Working...
X