• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T7300 Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T7300 Replacement

According to Donald Stratton of powernotebooks all t7300's will be upgraded within the next week to t7500s for no extra cost in the sager np2090's. i was curious if xoticpc was making the same decision?

Yes we will
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

So can i assume that my np2090 that i ordered on the 20th with a t7300 will come with a t7500 or would i need to call and alter my order>

Comment

I'm also interested in this. I ordered my np2090 with the t7300 on 8/18.

Comment

Yes that is correct
          Justin Nolte
          [email protected]

Comment

Awesome, thanks justin, im glad i bought here at xotic you service is excellent

Comment

wow so would the one i ordered on the 24th with a 7300 get upgraded to a 7500?

Comment

are you serious?? i ordered my on the 7th of august and its finally shipping today...

and within the next week the processors are going to be updated? thats not cool...

Comment

Sweet! Thanks Justin.
                  That just made up the price difference on the Dell order I just canceled.
                  And guess why that was delayed? T7300 :wink:
                  Paul

Current: ASUS G73 A1 - Stock
                  (Phase 1) 4/6/10
                  (Phase 2) 5/12/10
                  (Phase 4) 5/14/10
                  Received 5/17/10

Backup: Sager NP2090

Comment

So what abt the Compal Ifl90's will they be upgraded as well if bought after a certain date???

Comment

Sorry the price break was for new processors being used in systems shipping this week forward. The IF90's will be the same!

Everyone who's order hasn't shipped will get this upgrade for free!
                      Justin Nolte
                      [email protected]

Comment

I'm still set to Pending Item Arrival from August 8th and I haven't received the e-mail yet, so I hope I got one too. Even if I don't get one, that's awesome of you guys. :P

Comment

Working...
                        X