• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions Regarding Sager 2090

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions Regarding Sager 2090

Hello,
    I am a college student i need of a laptop, and the one i had decided on is the
    Force [Sager] 2090 configured with following upgrades:
    WSGA Matte screen
    2.2Ghz 4MB processor
    2GBs Ram
    120 5200RMP HD
    Bluetooth
    Windows XP Professional SP2
    totaled out at
    1544+30 S&H

And the pricing is just a little bit over my budget

And the questions I had in regards to this laptop were
    1. I have an XP professional reinstall disc already <from a previous dell desktop> I could skip buying another copy of the OS, and use that one... but would their be any legal/compatibility problems in using my original disc?

2. You said offer military discounts; do you offer student ones as well? I am a freshmen accepted into college for January, majoring in computer applications/A+ cert., none the less.

3. If i order within the next week i when should i expect the laptop to ship?

4. The last question is on the non-credit card orders "cash orders" what would you say is the most secure/fastest way of payment as I live out in Connecticut, to the east of New York, so mail is a ways away.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    James S

Re: Questions Regarding Sager 2090

Originally posted by Negative_Silver
    Hello,
    I am a college student i need of a laptop, and the one i had decided on is the
    Force [Sager] 2090 configured with following upgrades:
    WSGA Matte screen
    2.2Ghz 4MB processor
    2GBs Ram
    120 5200RMP HD
    Bluetooth
    Windows XP Professional SP2
    totaled out at
    1544+30 S&H

And the pricing is just a little bit over my budget

And the questions I had in regards to this laptop were
    1. I have an XP professional reinstall disc already <from a previous dell desktop> I could skip buying another copy of the OS, and use that one... but would their be any legal/compatibility problems in using my original disc?

2. You said offer military discounts; do you offer student ones as well? I am a freshmen accepted into college for January, majoring in computer applications/A+ cert., none the less.

3. If i order within the next week i when should i expect the laptop to ship?

4. The last question is on the non-credit card orders "cash orders" what would you say is the most secure/fastest way of payment as I live out in Connecticut, to the east of New York, so mail is a ways away.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    James S
    paypal e-check is the way to go. and your order might be awhile til it gets shipped. theyre still shipping out the orders from end of august. dunnoe about first two questions though.

Comment

Working...
    X