• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new GPU for asus c90s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new GPU for asus c90s

hey guys, i believe nvidia released a new 8600 gt 256mb DDR3 for the c90s.... check out gentechpc, they have the option.. if this is true, then it would make this 15"4 , the fastest laptop in the world!

Asus did come out with an updated video card. The 8600gt 256MB DDR3, which out performs the 8600gt 512 MB DDR2. We will have this upgrade option available shortly

Unfortunately, this upgraded video card will not make it the fastest laptop in the world. The Sager np9260 is still faster.

Comment

Oh how I love my 9260!! Any ballpark figure on when we might see DX10 SLI cards for the 9260?

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHAHA you are BOTH right and wrong justin, yes the 9260 is the fastest but if you take 30 sec to read completly my post, then you will see that i clearly said 15"4 laptop!!!! and to my knowledge the 9260 is a 17.............. LOOOOOOOOOL GO ASUS!

Comment

Working...
        X