• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about EAX support in Sager 9261?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about EAX support in Sager 9261?

HI I have a few question about the Sager 9261 does anyone know if the onboard sound card support any EAX? If the system does not support EAX what other sound card can I get that support it and use that express slot thanks so much for the help.
    Sager NP9758-S (Clevo P750DM-G)

Windows 10 Pro | Intel Core I7 6700K | Nvidia GTX 970M G-Sync | 16GB DDR4 | Samsung 850 Evo 500GB x2 RAID 0 | Seagate 2TB Data Drive | Sould Blaster X-FI MB5 | 2W Sound by Onkyo | Dell E2414H 24" LCD Screens x4 | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G400s | Steelseries Diablo Mouse Pad | Logitech Extreme 3d Pro Flight Stick | Logitech G27 | Logitech Z-5500 505 Speakers Systems | Technics RP-DH1200 Headphones |

You can get the upgraded Sound Blaster Live! 24Bit CMSS 5.1CH External USB Sound Card.

Comment

Working...
    X