• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laptop skins(sager NP9261)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop skins(sager NP9261)

When customizing the laptop I see there's an option to have a custom laptop skin. It says I get to choose after the order, but i'd like to know what choices of skins I have before I actually pay for it. Is there anywhere where I can find the selection of skins?

Send a message to [email protected] and they'll help you out, or try contacting them either by phone or on the LiveChat , on the front page.Starting Monday, since weekends are not work days.
    Personal Quote :
    Angelina can make your fps rise faster and faster.
    Your laptop will always lag next to her
    I would configure her with bigger...
    Na, she`s perfect.

Comment

Our exterior finish options can be found here

Comment

It's possible to add a custom design of our own, true?

Comment

Yes.
          Personal Quote :
          Angelina can make your fps rise faster and faster.
          Your laptop will always lag next to her
          I would configure her with bigger...
          Na, she`s perfect.

Comment

So if I found pirate flag design, would you be able to turn it into a skin?

Comment

Yes you sure can. (But you will need to provide the final artwork to us in a high DPI)
              Justin Nolte
              [email protected]
              http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Srivastava
                Hello Friend,

I have used Laptop skins from http://www.skins4stuff.com and found it quite nice. Their skins are of high quality and they use Premium 3M vinyl for their products which do not leave any residue even after long time.You can also put your customize image.Their customization process is very simple, they also have predesigned skins.
                Thanks bot!
                Last edited by powerpack; 12-28-2010, 10:27 AM.
                G73JH-A2
                i7-720 CPU HD5870 GPU
                8GB 1333MHz DDR3 2x500GB HDD

Comment

Originally posted by powerpack View Post
                  Thanks bot!
                  LMAO!!!! U da man, errr penguin. For the right price I will allow my 11 year old daughter to draw something on it for you. Maybe a nice butterfly or unicorn? She is taking art classes and could use some real world experience!!

Comment

Working...
                  X