• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NP5791's Sub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP5791's Sub?

I noticed this sucker has a subwoofer, but I can't even tell if it's working or not.

I realize it's a pretty small one w/ barely any wattage, but there is literally no low frequencies that I can hear. In games & mp3's.

Any ideas?

Thanks again,
    Mike

Try playing a song with some bass on it. You will not hear a "thump", because that would be vibrating the internal components of the laptop which would cause hardware problems.

Comment

Try also configuring the Realtek Audio Manager this way
      Environment : Carpeted Hallway and Equalizer either None or Bass, or maybe Rock, but definitely not Powerfull because there is heavy distorsion for that.
      Of course, any 2.1 system is better than the onboard speaker system,no doubt about that But then again, I so rarely use the speakers , since i have professional headsets , that I don't even realise that they exist.
      Personal Quote :
      Angelina can make your fps rise faster and faster.
      Your laptop will always lag next to her
      I would configure her with bigger...
      Na, she`s perfect.

Comment

Working...
      X