• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delivery Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery Time

Hey, i was just wondering if there is anything thats out of stock currently if you are ordering a sager np9261 with 4 gig ram vista 64bit single 7950 quad core 2.4.. I know it takes 3-7 days to ship. I just dont want it to take any longer. I am so excited about my new sager!! i have been stuck with this ... this... ddell inspiron 9200 (1.6 gig centrino 512mb ram ATI radeon 9600/9700) since the past 3 years and it just blows. All the lag i get just researching and typing my essay. And the trouble i have playing games such as F.E.A.R and half life 2. I JUST CANT WAIT!!!
    Sager np9261
    WUXGA - Quad Core 2.4 - nVidia7950Single - 200gig 7200 RPM - Windows Vista 64bit - 4 Gig 800mhz ram

I am not sure about the NP9261 but.... I just ordered my NP5791 and let me say these guys are pretty fast about shipping it.

I ordered mine wednesday evening so it didn't process until thursday/friday but it shipped on Monday. I would say thats pretty quick. Arrived the following wednesday and I'm happy as hell.

Upgraded from a dell 600m from 3 years ago and it blows now too. Back to action

Comment

wow you had quite a BOOST ehh?!?! dell 300! to a MONSTER 5791. DUDE I CANT WAIT UNTIL I GET MY MACHINE!! ALL I freakin know is.... ********
      Sager np9261
      WUXGA - Quad Core 2.4 - nVidia7950Single - 200gig 7200 RPM - Windows Vista 64bit - 4 Gig 800mhz ram

Comment

Please stick to topics in a civilized manner
        Personal Quote :
        Angelina can make your fps rise faster and faster.
        Your laptop will always lag next to her
        I would configure her with bigger...
        Na, she`s perfect.

Comment

Working...
        X