• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, Love the new Sager 9261

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, Love the new Sager 9261

Sorry to Justin & Co for being a pain while waiting (forever) for the screen.

One small problem: One corner of the panel on the lid has popped up. If I press it down it will stay for a while and pop up again. Not really inclined to rma it over this. Any reason I can't put a drop of super glue on it?

Also, I'm running Server 2003 because it sees all 4Gig of Ram and I hate Vista. Everything installed ok except the camera driver, it thought it was being installed on 2000 (bad setup writer, bad, bad...). Any idea where I might find a driver? The Nero InCd was flaky too so I turned it off. I suspect that would have been the case in Xp but I wouldn't mind having that if it worked well.

I would have gone 64 bit but the raid floppy was 32 bit. Are there 64bit drivers compatible with xp?

I would recommend contacting out technical support department.

1-877-645-9311
    706-403-4690

1-800-741-2219

Comment

Well the bad news was I had to Rma it & pay for overnight.
      The good news is they turned it around in an hour.
      Shipped it Tuesday & just now got it back.
      I'm not easily impressed but that did it...

Comment

Working...
      X