• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NP 5971 Packaging and Materials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP 5971 Packaging and Materials

I'm ordering my NP5971 tomorrow and was just wondering what kind of experiences others have had with the notebook and xotic pc overall.

I read the review for the 5971 and have seen the ratings of the company at reseller ratings, but to be honest before searching around I had never heard of Xotic PC.

I was also wondering how well the system will be packaged with it's enclosed materials. I'm not expecting some super customized system and packing like Alienware because it's obvious how much they overcharge on each system, but thought I would ask what people thought of the overall package that is delivered with a system from Xotic PC.

I decided to go with the Sager 2 year warranty and though I think i've made a good decision to go with Xotic, there is still a slight feeling of anxiety in the back of my mind.

Hopefully everything will work out and i'll have a great system soon

Regarding the packaging the system is double boxed and is shipped in custom fitted shipping materials to the laptop. All shipments are 100% insured and packaged very well so they arrive to the destination without any damage.
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Rest assured you made the right choice. Also the 2 year warranty is a cautious move,which should keep you at peace for at leat 2 years.
      XoticPc are always easy to deal with,you can either use contacting by phone, email or LiveChat and you can bet you`ll always be answered to by a real person with experience and a lot of patience
      Right on with the 5791, awesome choice ( was my choice also)
      Personal Quote :
      Angelina can make your fps rise faster and faster.
      Your laptop will always lag next to her
      I would configure her with bigger...
      Na, she`s perfect.

Comment

Double boxed, not too big. This is key because once a package gets too big, shipping companies destroy it.

Received two shipments from Xotic and have not had a problem yet.

The polystyrene foam things are custom cut so it fits perfectly.

I wouldn't be too worried. Have had good experiences.

Comment

I'm really glad to hear that

A few friends of mine are actually looking to buy new laptops as well, but none of them were willing to try Xotic until I took the "risk." I tried explaining to them that the company has such a good reputation and everything, but they have still been bothering me a little just to scare me, but hopefully i'll have my notebook sometime soon so I can laugh in their faces :lol:

The 7950 is on backorder though, hope it arrives soon....

Comment

Working...
          X