• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a guide for cleaning a NP5790, where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a guide for cleaning a NP5790, where?

I wondering if anyone happens to know where a morons guide to cleaning a NP 5790 with pictures is. I'm currently over in the dust capital of the world Iraq. I would like to deep clean my laptop, been running it for about 3-4 months so would like to start cleaning it once a month. Without voiding my warranty is my main concern. This is my first laptop, but I have no issues with opening it up as long as I have directions to follow.

thanks,
    Woods

I would buy a can of compressed air and blow the air inside the laptop. That would be the best way to successfully clean it.

Comment

My dad uses an air compressor with a special squeeze nozzel, but make sure that the pressure is not too intense or you might blow something loose. You can always use your laptop in a sterilized plastic bubble if you have to....
      Sager NP5792

Microsoft Windows Vista Premium 64-Bit
      17" WUXGA
      Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 2.4GHz
      4 GB DDR2 667 RAM
      1 GB Intel Robson Turbo Memory
      500 GB 7200RPM Seagate Momentus HD
      nVidia GeForce 8800M GTX 512MB GDDR3

FORUM TROLL 4 LIFE
      http://teamamerimixwcg.blogspot.com/...online_05.html

Comment

Working...