• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAGER NP9262 buying questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAGER NP9262 buying questions

im most likely ordering the SAGER NP9262 on tomarrow or saturday. now i have 2 questions about the notebook itself

1. upgradability
    will i be able to purchase a second 8800m for the notebook in the future(because im ordering it with the single config) and if so if i have the 3 years labor covered on it will i only have to purchase the parts for it?

2. paintjobs
    now im not ordering the paintjob with the system because im a little over my limit but i know it will be worth it. now would i be able to send the notebook back at a certain time in the future to get it painted or does it have to be before the system is built? (i know it has to be paid for either way)

1) Yes,you will be able to purchase a 2nd GPU. The warranty will be ok as long as you don`t break anything inside the laptop while performing the upgrade. For a limited time also, Sager , through its resellers will offer the 2nd GPU for only $695 , in oposition to the regular $745 price.

2) you can get the laptop painted later on with either preconfigured designs or you own!
    Personal Quote :
    Angelina can make your fps rise faster and faster.
    Your laptop will always lag next to her
    I would configure her with bigger...
    Na, she`s perfect.

Comment

thanks. im kinda on a budget so i wanted to make sure i would be able to do those. allright, i should be ordering mine today then :twisted:

Comment

Working...
      X