• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have the 9262's started shipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have the 9262's started shipping?

I pre-ordered my 9262 two weeks ago, payment has went thru, but no shipping notification. I started looking around and found many companies on the web who have already started shipping their Sager 9262's. Granted, it's a weekend, but has anyone heard anything from XoticPC?

Justin, I am going to run into a very serious shipping issue, as we talked about before. Please let us know what's going on... hopefully before Jan 3rd. (when XoticPC opens up again??)

Mike
    Xith
    Sager NP5797
    2.8 Duo
    4 Gigs o Ram
    nVidia 9800 M GTX
    Some Turbo memory that adds at least 50 HP!
    Lots of other bells and whistles...

"Build a Man a Fire, and He'll Be Warm for a Day.
    Set a Man on Fire, and He'll Be Warm for the Rest of His Life."

They told me they would probably ship this coming week.

Everybody gets the same info from Sager so... I don't think anyone has received theirs yet, even from other resellers.

I hope mine comes soon. I pre-ordered the same day they put the builder online. heh.

Comment

Nobody has shipped a single 9262 yet. They are starting shipment next week.
      Justin Nolte
      [email protected]
      http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Well, then that should of been noted on the orders.
        I've been asking about when the 9262's were going to be shipped every other day for the past week and a half, and every time I always get a response of "We do not know." or "We can not release that at that time."
        It would of been very helpful if that had been noted on the order, especially since it was shown as being able to be sent Late December, which it is now January 1st in all but the West Coast currently, and on my order, there has been nothing said or noted about the laptops being sent later than that.
        If that sounds a little edgy, it is because I've been waiting for this laptop for a while now, without any information about the laptop, because I am needing it for a project that is needed to be finished by within this week, and the only computer I have currently is horrible, and the 9262 was the laptop that would be able to run the program that I need to run to finish the project.
        So anxiety and annoyance has caught up to me.

Comment

I feel your pain. I go back ot work Tuesday and guess I will have to check out one of the "clunkers" from the office pool of laptops to use until my 9262 comes in. I just changed jobs, so I'm already way behind the curve.

Comment

Can we get a little bit of clarification, please. When you say "They will start shipping next week" do you mean Sager will ship to you, and then you need to test them, or do you mean the laptop will ship from XoticPC next week?

I too checked my order, and it hasn't been updated since the 19th of Dec, only showing pending parts arrival. I believe my fears were true, xoticpc isn't going back to work until Jan 3rd.

Mike
            Xith
            Sager NP5797
            2.8 Duo
            4 Gigs o Ram
            nVidia 9800 M GTX
            Some Turbo memory that adds at least 50 HP!
            Lots of other bells and whistles...

"Build a Man a Fire, and He'll Be Warm for a Day.
            Set a Man on Fire, and He'll Be Warm for the Rest of His Life."

Comment

Mazeura, I understand the frustration with waiting. The 9262 started shipping 12/31. What we mean by start, is that some of the first orders, not the entire waiting list waiting on the item. Each laptop has to go through building, testing and burn in. Every order was noted with the ETA of end of December to start shipping. If we dont have any updated information (then what has already provided) unfortunately there is nothing we can update customers with. We are doing our best and understand the urgency to ship all order ASAP.

Xith, Sager will be shipping these directly from their plant, (unless you are a California Customer where it comes into our NE Plant to avoid CA Tax) We are back from the Holiday tomorrow, January 2nd. If you have any questions or want to change your shipping options please feel free to contact us.
              Justin Nolte
              [email protected]

Comment

Well, I ordered it around Dec. 8th, so I take it that I'd be up near-ish the top of that list?
                I'm just wondering because I have a feeling that I am going to need to change the shipping address.

Comment

Justin, will we be getting email notification when they ship? I pre-ordered on 12/6/07 morning and haven't seen any change in order status. Course for all I know ya'll may have very well gotten a bazillion pre-orders that opening day.

Comment

Oh xotic should tell that there is a waitlist, so maybe who just ordered last week, like me, may have to wait longer?!...

Comment

Orders will ship in the order they were received. We send out tracking #'s for all orders when they ship.

If you ordered you will be toward the front of the line.
                      Justin Nolte
                      [email protected]

Comment

Possible shipping ranges

Justin,

Would it be possible to give an indication of when the pre-orders for the 9262 will probably be all shipped by; for instance - this week, by the 15th, or before February, or does Sager not relay detailed info like production rates and orders in que to you folks?

I understand that those who ordered in early December will be first, but I'm just trying to get a handle on whether I need to order a temporary laptop based on my 19 Dec order or if it will be coming in the next week or so. I also understand that it won't be an iron-clad guarantee, but an educated guess would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comment

www.sagernotebook.com

NP5792 is In-Stock and Shipping Now! Sager delivering the first notebook with NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTX Graphics

NP9262 is In-Stock and Shipping Now! Featuring NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTX Graphics and SLi Capable

...so has anybody received jet the 5792 notebook??? if not, i'll not think about, how long my 9262 takes to be delivered!!!

Comment

Originally posted by danny_christ
                            www.sagernotebook.com

NP5792 is In-Stock and Shipping Now! Sager delivering the first notebook with NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTX Graphics

NP9262 is In-Stock and Shipping Now! Featuring NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTX Graphics and SLi Capable

...so has anybody received jet the 5792 notebook??? if not, i'll not think about, how long my 9262 takes to be delivered!!!
                            12/17/2007 Phase 1 (Pending Parts or Item Arrival)

For my 5792 and it's been stuck on Phase 1 ever since then. It's very frustrating to see my order in virtual "limbo" everyday with no updates. I'm not the type to call/email about it everyday but if it doesn't change by Friday, I have to call and ask what is going on over there with my order.

Comment

That's not as bad as mine. Mine has been stuck in order confirmation since dec 21. Not sure what's going on here. I called last friday and everything should of been ok but it's not.

Comment

Working...
                              X