• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just received my 9262

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received my 9262

Hello All,

I have just recieved my 9262. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet however I do have one question. It appears that my DVD drive tray vibrates quite a bit. Is this normal it sounds like an electric shaver it's that loud. However when I place pressure on one of the ends it becomes quite quiet. I don't know if this happened in shipping but is there a way to fix this?

I will post some initial thoughts on the machine once I have time to play with it. This should be an exception upgrade for me since i've been using a barton 2500+ for the last 4 years.

residnt

Why the censoring of the posts?
    Xith
    Sager NP5797
    2.8 Duo
    4 Gigs o Ram
    nVidia 9800 M GTX
    Some Turbo memory that adds at least 50 HP!
    Lots of other bells and whistles...

"Build a Man a Fire, and He'll Be Warm for a Day.
    Set a Man on Fire, and He'll Be Warm for the Rest of His Life."

Comment

Some posts have been censored because they are meant to be asked over email, telephone, chat etc and not on a public forum. Customers payment details are confidential. (as we would have had to use to reply to the posts on the details) Nothing against the posters.

residnt, If you are comfortable with it you can confirm the screw holding the drive is completely tight. It is located either in the back of the drive or on the bottom. If this doesnt work please call support and they can assist you with this issue.
      Justin Nolte
      [email protected]
      http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Hey residnt congrtas on the new rig. I'm curious, what was your preorder date? Just trying to get an idea of when mine might be ready. Currently still showing phase 1. Thx

BF

Comment

Sager NP 5792

Waiting for the arival of my Sager NP 5792 8800 GTX, the Wire Transfer of my payment has just came thru, so i guess i have it in 2-3 weeks....I HOPE!!! 8) :P :mrgreen:
          SAGER NP 5792
          17" WSXGA "Matte" Super Clear Ul
          Intel® Core™2 Duo T7700 2.4GHz
          Nvidia Geforce 8800M GTX PCI-Express 512mb GDDR3
          4gb RAM 667mhz
          100gb 7200rpm HDD
          Intel Turbo Memory
          Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit

Comment

@ BFawlty:
            I just received my UPS message about it being shipped, and my pre-order date was December 8th. I hope that helps you.

Comment

Please keep in mind the order date is not the only determining factor on shipments. It also pertains to when payment was successfully submitted.
              Justin Nolte
              [email protected]
              http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Just got an email, mine is in the pipeline should get it next week. Thx

BF

Comment

Working...
                X