• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping

today finally i received my ups tracking code.

4 days to NE and than hopefully just 24hours to me CA.
    now just hope that on this [email protected]#ing long journey everything runs smooth an ups not throwing the package to much....

and maybe i will be lucky by saturday........

NOW XOTICPC GAVE TODAY AT 7PM THE NOTEBOOK PACKAGE TO UPS.
    I ORDERED WITH UPS red 24hours, but on tracking it say delivery Monday.......
    i will give them a call....i pay 99$ and they do not deliver saturdays!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Please refrain from using profanity on our forum. (I have removed from your post)

UPS Red and UPS Red Saturday Delivery are two different options. Saturday Delivery usually adds $15-$35 depending on Zip Code. (UPS has limited zip code coverage for Saturday Deliver) $99 is for Standard Overnight.

Saturday Delivery can only be specially requested. At the present time we offer Standard Overnight in our shipping options. If you have called in and paid for this upgrade please email in and this can be reviewed for you.
      Justin Nolte
      [email protected]
      http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

anyway justin,

i paid 99$ for this. its the last time i use ups.
        and by the way, you should tell people bevore ordering or with the checkout, that it will take 4 days extra for ca customers! i read it first time here in the forum!
        its almost 1 month now after the money went through...sure iam a little angry.
        and to see my notebook travel alltogether for 1 week does not make me happy. i am just worried that they handle this package like there is glas or breakable stuff inside.

i give you guys a feetback on monday.

Comment

Once I get an email back from notebookreview.com.... whenever that will be.... you will see how well packaged Xotic PC laptops are. It is virtually impossible to break something with their setup.
          Sager NP5792

Microsoft Windows Vista Premium 64-Bit
          17" WUXGA
          Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 2.4GHz
          4 GB DDR2 667 RAM
          1 GB Intel Robson Turbo Memory
          500 GB 7200RPM Seagate Momentus HD
          nVidia GeForce 8800M GTX 512MB GDDR3

FORUM TROLL 4 LIFE
          http://teamamerimixwcg.blogspot.com/...online_05.html

Comment

i cant wait to get my laptop, its in shipping rightnow, i wish i payed extra for 2nd day or overnight dilvery, but it should be here by thursdayy

Comment

We will look into additional ways to advise customers of this. We have this listed in our FAQ Section located here
              Justin Nolte
              [email protected]
              http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Working...
              X