• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NP9262 Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP9262 Keyboard

Hi fellow Sager/Clevo owners.

I read these forums almost everyday - and I'm happy to hear that some of you have received yours, and the reactions are largely positive.

I will be waiting for mine a little longer as I have ordered the SLi version, and am choosing to wait until it's finally ready. I wonder how many others have ordered the SLi 8800 spec. Have you decided to have yours now and upgrade later, or are you trying to be as patient as me?

Anyway - onto the real reason I am posting......

It was only tonite (nearly a month since I placed my order!) that I realised that my laptop may indeed not have a UK keyboard! - D'oh!

It is not a major problem - as I will do most of my typing on my Logitech DiNovo keyboard - but if the option for me to have a UK keyboard is there, it would be nice.

Regards

Andy
    Sager NP9262 (on pre-order)

The beginning:
    Core2Duo E6850
    4GB RAM
    2x 8800M GTX SLi
    1x 80GB HDD
    TV Tuner, SB X-Fi Xpress

The Finished project:
    Core2Quad Q6600 (or better)
    2x 32/64GB SATA SSD's
    1x 250GB+ HDD in bay 3

Am I unaware that the English not only drive on the opposite side of the road, but also type on the opposite side of the keyboard? :P
    Sager NP5792

Microsoft Windows Vista Premium 64-Bit
    17" WUXGA
    Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 2.4GHz
    4 GB DDR2 667 RAM
    1 GB Intel Robson Turbo Memory
    500 GB 7200RPM Seagate Momentus HD
    nVidia GeForce 8800M GTX 512MB GDDR3

FORUM TROLL 4 LIFE
    http://teamamerimixwcg.blogspot.com/...online_05.html

Comment

heh......very funny :lol:

Well, if i'm not mistaked you'll find a "@" above the number 2 on your keyboard and a "#" above the number 3 key and " next to a bigger 'enter' key.

UK keyboard has " above number 2, and a "' above number 3 and the "@" 2 keys to the left of enter on the ASD row and the "#" to the left of the enter key.

It's just a minor inconvenience as I said.

Just means I won't be doing spreadsheets with the laptop keyboard.

Cheers for the reply anyway
      Sager NP9262 (on pre-order)

The beginning:
      Core2Duo E6850
      4GB RAM
      2x 8800M GTX SLi
      1x 80GB HDD
      TV Tuner, SB X-Fi Xpress

The Finished project:
      Core2Quad Q6600 (or better)
      2x 32/64GB SATA SSD's
      1x 250GB+ HDD in bay 3

Comment

Andy, Please contact us if you would like a UK keyboard. We can provide you with more details once you contact us. For those wondering what the UK keyboard looks like:

Comment

Working...
        X