• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some questions

hello
    i finally received my notebook np9262, well packed (thanks xoticpc).
    the notebook is great, good shape, BBIGGGG, powerful, i play on a tweaked xp or vista 32bit crysis with full details. i cant wait to order the 2nd 8800gtx!!

my bluetooth can not find my headset. com one a2dp headset.
    maybe its just an old software version!!??

and, my bluetooth mouse from logitech also does not work with the internal bluesoleil, i have to plug an usb adapter.
    maybe its just an old software version!!??

win xp and vista 32bit work just with 3gb ram!!?? it just shows 3gb.
    in the bios of cause 4gb.

Built on Clevo D901C!!?? the motherboard is clevo d900c rev.d said my system tool.

is there a trick to get the tv tuner work better. with the antenna i get in central l.a. 6 canals with a bad quality...or is it cyberlink studio!!??

Please contact our technical support department for answers to your questions 1-(800) 741-2219 (9AM - 5PM PST) OR 1-(877) 645-9312

Comment

Re: some questions

Originally posted by danny_christ
      win xp and vista 32bit work just with 3gb ram!!?? it just shows 3gb.
      in the bios of cause 4gb.
      I should be receiving my 9262 tomorrow! I can't wait. Thanks for a painless process, XoticPC!

The RAM issue you are experiencing is normal, danny. That's why it states under the RAM option of the configuration builder "For use with Vista 64-bit only" for 4GB RAM. It will work fine with a 32-bit operating system but all of the RAM won't be available to the system due to the design of the 32-bit architecture. You'll have access to all of the available RAM if you use a 64-bit operating system. Google "32-bit 3gb ram" and you'll get links to more information than you probably care to know.

Regards,
      Jay

Comment

Working...
      X