• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NP5760 Wireless Drops Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP5760 Wireless Drops Connection

About a month or so ago, my laptop started dropping its wireless connection. Sometimes it won't connect at all, sometimes it will connect if the power cord is plugged in, but then after half an hour it drops the connection and won't re-connect.

I've opened a trouble ticket, updated the drivers, updated the Pro Wireless manager software, and adjusted the "Power Saving Polling" for the 3945 card as suggested by Intel here:
    http://support.intel.com/support/wir.../cs-006205.htm
    but none of that has helped.

I even bought a newer high-range Linksys router, but that didn't help. It is definitely not the network, as other, older laptops connect and maintain the connection flawlessly.

So sad that I can't lay up in the bed with my lappy anymore. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

M.A.

Please try contacting our technical support at 1-(800) 741-2219 (9AM - 5PM PST) OR 1-(877) 645-9312

Comment

Working...
    X