• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my NP6292

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my NP6292

it got my sager NP9262 from Xotic pc yesterday, during the day came though UPS, man i must say it was hell waiting for hte ups guy at the guy, soo impatient.

so i took it out of the packeging, the laptop case it comes with is nice dosnt seem to sturdy but still very nice

so my laptop config is as:
    Q666 2.4ghz Quad Core
    4 GB RAM
    100GB 7200 RPM HD
    512mb 8800GTX
    WIndows Vista X64
    the laptop was bigger than i expected, the screen alot bigger, i dont mind this, its kinda heavy, but seems like it can stand a war, runs really quiet, and gets warm in the wsad keys, but nothing too bothering,

so first game i installed was THE ORANGE BOX
    played Team Fortress 2, turned AA to 4x, everything hihg resolution 1024x724? or somthing, and smooth perfomance, around 60 fps never tested it on FRAPS tho

then the next game was COD 4 DEMO:
    everything highest in demo, 2x AA, 1024x824 got a 40-60fps steady
    great graphics, even better gameplay, love that game gonna get the full game soon

3dmark 06 score: 9636, default drivers, windows vista x64
    Do the newer drivers help quite a bit?

love the new notbook!
    thanks both of the Justins and the staff at Xotic PC

hey

i recieved my notebook a view days ago (np9262, 2,4quad,4gb,512mgtx).

its very nice, heavy but fast!

i played

bioshock 1400x1050 high settings: runs smooth, great styled game
    crysis 1400x1050 high settings: runs ok, some slowdowns, good game but we all wait for another patch or driver update
    call of duty 4 1400x1050 high settings: runs great, outstanding graphics, gameplay

all in all, the notebook runs very quiet, even on this games. it gets hot above f2 button, but ca. 90f is ok.

i bought the notebook cooler, its crap =), no its ok but too small for this monster, and not very powerful. if you have your notebook on a blank clear surface like a table (and not in your bed on the blanket) the internal fans should be enough.

the web cam is good.

the internal tv tuner just give me a bad picture quality. i live in central l.a. so i should not have a problem with the connection????????????? or i need another software than this crappy cyberlink...... do you know a good prog?

the display is great, bright, just nice.

bluetooth workes, wlan (n) is strong with my (n) router!!!!

i added a 80gb samsung flash hard drive without problems and i run vista x64 on it.

i cant wait for the sli gtx!

bye

Comment

I can't wait for mine to come next week 8)
      Sager NP9262. Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz, 8MB L2Cache, 1066Mhz FSB. Nvidia 88800M GTX 512MB. 160 & 200GB 7200RPM (Serial-ATA II 3) 4,096MB DDR2 800 . 1920 x 1200 Glossy Screen Resolution. Windows Vista Home Premium 64-B.

Comment

Working...
      X