• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sager NP5793 with silver trim availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sager NP5793 with silver trim availability

Sager NP5793 with silver trim availability:

Sager was expecting their shipment of the NP5793 with Silver Trim casing this week, however due to bad weather (heavy storm) conditions in Shang Hai China, the flight has been delayed. We expect the shipment to arrive later in the week and ready to ship next week. Pre-orders can be placed now.
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

I was on the fence about getting orange or white trimed NP579x when I first started looking for a laptop, deciding on xoticpc didn't give me a choice at the time. However now that I have the orange, I'm glad I didn't have an option. I was leaning towards the white, but I love the orange trim now that I have my laptop. Its more of a copper color which adds a unique look to MY laptop, the same with the design of the back panel. It truely is a unique design that doesnt need skins or a paint job to make it look one-of-a-kind!

I'm Happy
    Sager NP5792
    Alienware M11x-R1
    WUXGA Glossy
    11.6" WXVGA Glossy
    2.4GHz Core 2 Duo
    1.3GHz CULV Core 2 Duo OCed to 1.76GHz
    GeForce 8800GTX
    GeForce GT 335m
    4,096 DDR2 667 Memory
    4,096 DDR3 800 Memory
    200 Gb 7200 RPM SATA 150
    128 Gb GSkill Falcon SSD
    64 bit Vista Home Premium
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

Too bad they weren't offering the silver trim at the time... it would have matched my mouse perfectly :lol: . The orange is still very nice.
      Sager NP5792

Microsoft Windows Vista Premium 64-Bit
      17" WUXGA
      Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 2.4GHz
      4 GB DDR2 667 RAM
      1 GB Intel Robson Turbo Memory
      500 GB 7200RPM Seagate Momentus HD
      nVidia GeForce 8800M GTX 512MB GDDR3

FORUM TROLL 4 LIFE
      http://teamamerimixwcg.blogspot.com/...online_05.html

Comment

Working...