• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paint Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Job

i was wodnering if i went for the entire laptop being painted would i be able to use the paint job of some bunny that you have
    http://www.xoticpc.com/exterior-finish-option-a-10.html

its 6 down 1 across, that is so cool.
    if i wanted a graphical picture on it would i have to do the deign as i am crap at drawing or would i say what i want you do a design and ask me if i want it?

please e-mail [email protected] for more details on the custom paint jobs

Comment

okay i will.
      sorry if i was not meant to post that here.

Comment

Can you post a URL Source to the image you are speaking of? (You can right click the image and go to "Properties" and view the source of the image)
        Justin Nolte
        [email protected]
        http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

yeah its: http://www.xoticpc.com/extfinish/crazydude1.jpg
          uuum it says its a cray dude, looks more like a crazy rabbit to me^^

but thats its^^
          can you tell me if that what a design of some one that brought the laptop or if that was created by one of the staff its very good, thats kinda like what i want but i would like a evil clown^^

Comment

We called it "Crazy Dude" as that is what the customer called it when he sent the artwork to us. If you want to use something like this we can do it or if you have artwork for a clown we can do that also.
            Justin Nolte
            [email protected]
            http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
              We called it "Crazy Dude" as that is what the customer called it when he sent the artwork to us. If you want to use something like this we can do it or if you have artwork for a clown we can do that also.
              thats great as i suck at drawing id ask you to do it, would you drawing cost more?

would i be able to give you examples of what i would like? from pics on the net^^

Comment

Originally posted by ArmageddonAsh
                thats great as i suck at drawing id ask you to do it, would you drawing cost more?

would i be able to give you examples of what i would like? from pics on the net^^
                ArmageddonAsh (if that's an evil dead reference, i DIG IT!)

I sent Justin a nice .jpg that I cobbled together from the internet, added some text w/ photoshop and I am SOOO pleased by the proof they sent me...so I think you're safe in cobbling some stuff together from the web and giving Xotic good instructions....

pat!
                Sager 9262 by XoticPC-17" WUXGA 1920x1200; Core 2 Quad Q6700, 8 MB Cache, 2.66; 4 GB RAM; 2x GeForce 8800mGTX SLi; Raid 5; 3-200 GB HD, 7200 RPM, 16 MB; Vista Ultimate; 2.0 cam; TV Tuner; Built in Creative Sound+X-Fi 7.1 Card; Painted/personalized!

Comment

Originally posted by pad11
                  Originally posted by ArmageddonAsh

ArmageddonAsh (if that's an evil dead reference, i DIG IT!)

I sent Justin a nice .jpg that I cobbled together from the internet, added some text w/ photoshop and I am SOOO pleased by the proof they sent me...so I think you're safe in cobbling some stuff together from the web and giving Xotic good instructions....

pat!
                  you gotta love the films^^ + my name is ash^^

the only reason i asked was becuase of copy right law, doing it at college, NOT breaking it just learning about it LOL

Comment

well, i think you're okay there because it's not like you're going to be reselling copies of the logo or anything...it's for personal use, like making a poster for your room or wallpaper for you monitor....

HUGE fan of Bruce Campbell BTW!

later,
                    pat!
                    Sager 9262 by XoticPC-17" WUXGA 1920x1200; Core 2 Quad Q6700, 8 MB Cache, 2.66; 4 GB RAM; 2x GeForce 8800mGTX SLi; Raid 5; 3-200 GB HD, 7200 RPM, 16 MB; Vista Ultimate; 2.0 cam; TV Tuner; Built in Creative Sound+X-Fi 7.1 Card; Painted/personalized!

Comment

Originally posted by pad11
                      well, i think you're okay there because it's not like you're going to be reselling copies of the logo or anything...it's for personal use, like making a poster for your room or wallpaper for you monitor....

HUGE fan of Bruce Campbell BTW!

later,
                      pat!
                      okay thats great i dont want to be sused or anything lol

^^ same here hes great
                      heard he might be in the new Freedy vs Jason film, though i hope not coz hes better then that^^

Comment

I just looked at the custom design page. WOW! I'm cranking up PS right now, and start on the design I had in mind... this is too cool. Xotic, you guys/gals rock! I'm getting excited all over again. :lol:

Oh, is there any specs I need to follow for the design I can send in, such as optimal resolution, DPI, color space, etc.... etc.... oh and file format?

EDIT: Preferred file format.... I think JPEG sucks, personally... :roll:
                        Proud Mom of a:
                        SAGER NP9262
                        Intel Core 2 QUAD Q6700 2.66GHz
                        nVidia GeForce 8800GTX 512MB x2 SLi config
                        4,096MB DDR2 800
                        RAIDed 3x200MB SATA2 7200RPM HDDs
                        8x8x6x4x DVD +/-R/RW 5x DVD-RAM 24x CD-R/RW
                        Vista Ultimate 64-bit & RH Linux ES 5 dual boot

Comment

TraNceD.gURL, there are...but I can't remember them! Maybe one of the Justins can answer that! Send them a PM if you can...

pat!

Comment

*jumps up and down in her chair* I feel like a kid in a candy store. :oops:
                            Proud Mom of a:
                            SAGER NP9262
                            Intel Core 2 QUAD Q6700 2.66GHz
                            nVidia GeForce 8800GTX 512MB x2 SLi config
                            4,096MB DDR2 800
                            RAIDed 3x200MB SATA2 7200RPM HDDs
                            8x8x6x4x DVD +/-R/RW 5x DVD-RAM 24x CD-R/RW
                            Vista Ultimate 64-bit & RH Linux ES 5 dual boot

Comment

im thinking of soething like this

but not as big.

well its the head, but i like how it looks like it has been drawn with many lines id like it if the body was like if as well i would like the body to be of someone with a long coat, baggy jeans and trainers as well as a Samurai sword in each hand in the left corner and have some japanesse text that looks like it has been cut into the laptop with the same text in english underneath i would like it so that its black and white.

i would also like the same head that is used on the front of the laptop to be placed on the inside, where the keyboard is.
                              is it possible to paint the touchpad?

Would this be possibel?
                              i would have done an example of what i would like it to look like but couldnt find the right pictures

would you be able to do a quick skeatch just so we could get it right before i order it.

Comment

Working...
                              X