• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extra Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Battery

i heard that the 9262 can use an extra battery instead of 3 HD's is that true? if so how much more battery life does it give, is it worth it?

Ash, my opinion is battery life on these monsters is a limited beast. From my personal use standpoint, it's a mobile gaming rig for me, but that doesn't mean 'mobile like sitting out at the lake playing a little Imperium Romanum!' For your $$$, you're better off with the third hard drive...at least that's my opinion, but if your planning on using it in a situation where you're not plugged in a lot, then the extra battery would be the way to go for sure!

later,
    pat!
    Sager 9262 by XoticPC-17" WUXGA 1920x1200; Core 2 Quad Q6700, 8 MB Cache, 2.66; 4 GB RAM; 2x GeForce 8800mGTX SLi; Raid 5; 3-200 GB HD, 7200 RPM, 16 MB; Vista Ultimate; 2.0 cam; TV Tuner; Built in Creative Sound+X-Fi 7.1 Card; Painted/personalized!

Comment

yeah i plan on gaming, i guess i could get both and just switch when i know i will need the memory.

Comment

I'm not sure if the 9262 utilizes the Smart Bay function or not...I mean it might, I just honestly don't know...

pat!
        Sager 9262 by XoticPC-17" WUXGA 1920x1200; Core 2 Quad Q6700, 8 MB Cache, 2.66; 4 GB RAM; 2x GeForce 8800mGTX SLi; Raid 5; 3-200 GB HD, 7200 RPM, 16 MB; Vista Ultimate; 2.0 cam; TV Tuner; Built in Creative Sound+X-Fi 7.1 Card; Painted/personalized!

Comment

from what i read it does, i guess i could ask justin

Comment

oh, you're probably right, i have no doubts!!!

pat!

Comment

The 9262 does not have a smartbay option.
              The 12 Cell battery is the only one you can have with the system.
              You can order another battery here :http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-specifi...8_227_228.html
              Personal Quote :
              Angelina can make your fps rise faster and faster.
              Your laptop will always lag next to her
              I would configure her with bigger...
              Na, she`s perfect.

Comment

Working...
              X