• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still no RMA# after 8 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no RMA# after 8 days

I submitted an RMA return request on March 21st and have heard nothing from xoticpc. According to the warranty page I have to have received an RMA# and shipped back the laptop in time for it to be signed for no later than 35 days after my original ship date of February 27th.

I'm concerned.

Why don`t you pick up the phone and call XoticPc ? emails and such may get lost in the process.
    The phone always works though
    Personal Quote :
    Angelina can make your fps rise faster and faster.
    Your laptop will always lag next to her
    I would configure her with bigger...
    Na, she`s perfect.

Comment

Michrobi, they are on US Central time, if you wait until 9 a.m. Central, I'm sure you'll get someone, I've called them only three times in my short history w/ them (checking on updates, etc.) and always have someone answer.

Good luck to you!

later,
      pat!
      Sager 9262 by XoticPC-17" WUXGA 1920x1200; Core 2 Quad Q6700, 8 MB Cache, 2.66; 4 GB RAM; 2x GeForce 8800mGTX SLi; Raid 5; 3-200 GB HD, 7200 RPM, 16 MB; Vista Ultimate; 2.0 cam; TV Tuner; Built in Creative Sound+X-Fi 7.1 Card; Painted/personalized!

Comment

That's sound advice. I have called twice, both times spoke to the same gentleman who had no idea about any specifics of my RMA request, and didn't lift a finger to look into it other than to tell me "It can sometimes take a couple days to get the RMA back from Sager".

9 days and counting...

Comment

ugh, that's not good...try to PM Justin, he's brilliant, I bet he can at least get some info for you...

pat!
          Sager 9262 by XoticPC-17" WUXGA 1920x1200; Core 2 Quad Q6700, 8 MB Cache, 2.66; 4 GB RAM; 2x GeForce 8800mGTX SLi; Raid 5; 3-200 GB HD, 7200 RPM, 16 MB; Vista Ultimate; 2.0 cam; TV Tuner; Built in Creative Sound+X-Fi 7.1 Card; Painted/personalized!

Comment

What email address is it coming from and I can verify it is in processing. One other thing to check is your junk mail or bulk mail folder if you have one? We have many times heard our emails end up there for some customers.
            Justin Nolte
            [email protected]
            http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

I'll forward the email to [email protected]

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X