• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about turbo memory and tv tuner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about turbo memory and tv tuner...

I saw this under the description for the 5793 "1GB Intel® Turbo Memory (Robson) (Optional) (Uses universal slot for TV Tuner)"

My question is, is this a tvtuner or the Robson memory or can the system take use both?

Hadn't seen anything about this in the forums and the way the description looks it seems it's one or the other but not both.

Thanks

The 5793 can only utilize either the Robson memory or the TV Tuner. Both of them cannot be installed as they use the same slot.

Comment

ahhh ok, thanks for the info. Weird I hadn't read that on the forums till now. No biggie though wasn't planning on getting the Robson memory anyway since I had read that it doesn't really offer that much benefit. I would rather have the internal TV Tuner anyway.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X