• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sager 2092 newbie question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sager 2092 newbie question

I just got my Sager 2092 laptop last week and it's saweet! The only issue I'm having is the touch pad. It's way to sensitive! Just hovering the mouse cursor over the start menu or a link, and it acts as if I clicked on it. I tried changing some of the mouse settings, but get the same results. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Need some help with this, any suggestions?

Thanks everyone

Look on your taskbar at the bottom right corner where the program icons are located. Click on the Synaptic Pointing Device icon to change your settings and sensitivity, also deselect tap to click .
    Sager NP5792

Microsoft Windows Vista Premium 64-Bit
    17" WUXGA
    Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 2.4GHz
    4 GB DDR2 667 RAM
    1 GB Intel Robson Turbo Memory
    500 GB 7200RPM Seagate Momentus HD
    nVidia GeForce 8800M GTX 512MB GDDR3

FORUM TROLL 4 LIFE
    http://teamamerimixwcg.blogspot.com/...online_05.html

Comment

Hello, what does the icon look like? I checked the task bar on the bottom right and there is no synaptic pointing device icon. I did a search in the start menu, and there was nothing. I know the touch pad hardware is elantech. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Comment

Oh, it must be different for your model.... it still should be down there. Put the cursor over the icons and it will tell you what they are.
        Sager NP5792

Microsoft Windows Vista Premium 64-Bit
        17" WUXGA
        Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 2.4GHz
        4 GB DDR2 667 RAM
        1 GB Intel Robson Turbo Memory
        500 GB 7200RPM Seagate Momentus HD
        nVidia GeForce 8800M GTX 512MB GDDR3

FORUM TROLL 4 LIFE
        http://teamamerimixwcg.blogspot.com/...online_05.html

Comment

Working...