• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NVidia Quadro FX 3600m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVidia Quadro FX 3600m

Would anybody know if there is any laptops here that have the FX 3600m graphics card? I know the 5793 and 9262 offers the FX 1600m. I plan to do some 3D Animations on a laptop (since I move around often).

The only companies that offer the card are Dell and HP so far. I'm staying away from Dell since their service has gone down the drain.

Also, if none of the Sagers offer it, does anyone know if the 8800 GTX would be a good replacement. Some say they are the Geforce versions of the FX 3600m. Somebody in another forum said to change the drivers or something. It would be nice to hear from someone with 3D experience (not game experience :P )

But, any input is very much appreciated.

Unfortunately at this time we do not offer any laptops with the FX3600m.

You can view a comparison here between the 8800GTX and the Quadro FX 3500

Comment

Thanks Justin. But I think an FX3500 is different from the FX3600m. I'll just be patient and wait.

Comment

I know they are different, but that website did not have an option for the FX3600m so i downscaled to one lower to still provide an estimate side by side comparison for you :wink:

Comment

Working...
        X