• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9262 Lcd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9262 Lcd?

I was wondering if it is possible to get a LP171WU5 lcd screen for the 9262? if you could order it?

I'm very close to buy the 9262 but the lcd in it is holding me back with its 25ms

The LP171WU5 is just better in all therms, 8ms full 8bits 16mil colors better color saturation 100 vs 50 and dual lamp

I'm going to belgium soon to play in the eurocup defending the #1 spot and i need a notebook before i can do that - is there a possibility for that?

View here for the available models numbers of the screens that are currently being used on the 579x and 9262 laptops. Unfortunately your specific screen model would not be available.

Comment

According to the website the WUXGA WU1 is 16ms, not 25. The WSXGA+ is 25, and so is the WU3.

Hope that helps.

Comment

When will the 9262 get refreshed and hopefully have a new improved lcd screen? I am also holding back waiting for an improved screen.

Comment

The 25ms lcd is just too slow for what i need it for
          A gaming laptop should atleast have a fast monitor to go with it.

Would the LP171WU5 fit in the 9262?
          I know u can order it from alot of places so i guess i could do the swap myself?
          Last edited by readeh; 05-06-2008, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X