• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk about fast!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about fast!!!

Ordered 5793 on Wednesday and it shipped today (Friday)...only 2 days! By next Wednesday I will be as lucky as all of you by owning one of these awesome machines.

BTW, thank you everyone for all your postings on this forum. Reading all your posts helped me pick out the perfect computer and made me confident that buying it from XoticPC was the way to go.
    Gerri
    ---------------------------
    Sager NP5793
    1920x1200 screen resolution
    Intel® T9300 45nm "Penryn" Core™2 Duo 2.5GHz
    nVidia GeForce 8700GT DX10 (soon to be updated when the price drops some)
    4GB RAM
    200GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
    Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit

heck yeah. awesome. welcome to the xoticpc family. these guys/gals on here are all full of good info. if ya hv any probs with apps...etc when ur beast comes in, post a question here and soon or later someone will come to your rescue. again, CONGRADS!! laters...
    Sager np9262: 17" 1920x1200wuxga, E6850 Core2duo 3.0ghz 1.3ghz fsb 4mb L2 cache, 4Gb 800mhz ram, 1x nvidia geforce 8800mgtx 512mb gpu, 3x100gb hdd 7200rpm, Raid 0, vista ultimate x64 os, tv tuner, x-fi 7.1 sound card, triple fan cooler, 3Dmark06 9745

Comment

Glad to know your happy!

Comment

Working...
      X