• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little disappointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little disappointed

Not with my lappy, it's great, but customer service has been pretty frustrating. I'm on an average of 24-36 hours for an email reply, and while that's stated as typical response time, it's not really acceptable for a quick one-off question. Especially when my machine is apparantly less than 24 hours from being shipped back to me, and I'm asking to have something installed, which I am ready to hand over my hard earned dollars for. It's like my request was totally forgotten. Now my request for a TV tuner card which I sent off 3 days ago, plenty of time before my machine was to be shipped back, probably won't make it in because someone isn't checking their emails. GRRRRRRRR.

If you use the instant chat on the homepage, you will get much faster responses .
    Sager NP5792

Microsoft Windows Vista Premium 64-Bit
    17" WUXGA
    Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 2.4GHz
    4 GB DDR2 667 RAM
    1 GB Intel Robson Turbo Memory
    500 GB 7200RPM Seagate Momentus HD
    nVidia GeForce 8800M GTX 512MB GDDR3

FORUM TROLL 4 LIFE
    http://teamamerimixwcg.blogspot.com/...online_05.html

Comment

Did you try calling? I found when I called I got quicker service.

Not trying to say that they should answer your emails in a timely manner.
      Sager NP9170 | Core i7-3610QM | 16GB DDR3 | AMD 7970m | SanDisk Extreme 240GB SSD | 500GB HD <-Ordered 6/6 - Shipped
      Clevo W860CU
      | Core i7-720QM | 8GB DDR3 | nVidia 280m | 500GB HD
      << FOR SALE $500 obo

World Entrepreneurs Network

Comment

canucklehead

We appreciate you advising us of your concern. I understand you have a request to get a change done on a RMA. On our email to you yesterday we advised it was shipping either yesterday or today. Today we received a email from you requesting changes. Unfortunately the timing of your change came when Sager has already processed your RMA for shipment. Our main priority is to always ship repairs/orders as soon as they are ready.

Please dont present false facts on this forum regarding our replies to you. I have taken the liberty to search all of your emails on our server and all have been replied to quickly (some within minutes of your initial email) . I will gladly list your emails and the time of the reply. (as listed in a email to you earlier this afternoon):

You sent the following emails and we sent the following replies over the last 3-4 weeks: (All times CST)

4/21 2:44PM replied on 4/22 7:36AM
        4/22 10:53AM replied on 4/22 9:48PM
        4/23 11:07AM replied on 4/23 4:57PM
        4/24 10:53AM replied on 4/24 6:30PM
        4/25 5:26PM replied on 4/26 11:04PM (Saturday Night)
        4/28 11:13AM replied on 4/28 9:14PM
        4/30 11:10AM replied on 4/30 11:19 AM (minutes from email)
        5/15 11:02AM replied on 5/16 1:51PM
        5/21 11:06AM replied on 5/22 7:04AM
        5/22 2:32PM replied on 5/22 3:43PM

We are always here to help. We treat each email with the utmost urgency and want to keep our customers informed promptly with their questions or concerns . Please feel free to PM or email me if I can help with anything.
        Justin Nolte
        [email protected]
        http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

I have called many times and several emails in the last 2 weeks. I get a human with a wonderful command of English within seconds.
          Refreshing!
          SAGER NP9262 Ultimate Custom Laptop
          Video Card: SLI ENABLED DUAL (2)8800 GTX 512MB PCI-E
          - Processor: ~Intel Core 2 QUAD Q9450 2.6GHz
          Operating System: ~Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit I
          - Ram: ~ 4,096MB DDR2 800 (2 SODIMMS) D
          - Raid: Raid 0-Stripe (Combines primary
          - Third Hard Drive: ~ 250GB 5400RPM (Serial-ATA 150)
          - Secondary Hard Drive: ~ 100GB 7200RPM (Serial-ATA 150)
          - Primary Hard Drive: ~ 100GB 7200RPM (Serial-ATA 150)

Comment

lmao, good E N G L I S H with customer service is ALWAYS an awesome thing. now if we can just get convenient stores and motel 6's to follow suit, America just might make it. hehehe
            Sager np9262: 17" 1920x1200wuxga, E6850 Core2duo 3.0ghz 1.3ghz fsb 4mb L2 cache, 4Gb 800mhz ram, 1x nvidia geforce 8800mgtx 512mb gpu, 3x100gb hdd 7200rpm, Raid 0, vista ultimate x64 os, tv tuner, x-fi 7.1 sound card, triple fan cooler, 3Dmark06 9745

Comment

Xotic PC-1, Canucklehead-0 . Glad I haven't had to deal with tech support at all so far.
              Sager NP5792

17" WUXGA
              4 GB DDR2 667 RAM

FORUM TROLL 4 LIFE

Comment

Well I don't think I lost here. I was ready to drop another thousand bucks but now I'm not because I sat around waiting for emails back when it mattered, not any time in the past where I didn't need a fast response and I got one within minutes.

Canucklehead - $1000 Xotic PC - $0

Comment

^^ Please try to understand that you sent a email in for changes on a RMA that was already scheduled for shipment. With all due respect you sent a email in on the morning and you get a reply in early afternoon. We always do our best to reply to emails ASAP.
                  Justin Nolte
                  [email protected]
                  http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

I do understand that, I'm not trying to argue anything here, I was just frustrated and venting. But I'm not likely to order the extras I was inquiring about because now I'm looking at even more shipping for that. Meh, I was pretty excited about the Q9450 though. It's funny though, forums on a site that sells things. Because whether the community here hates on me for being a buzzkill or a whiner or whatever, I'm the one opening my wallet, and even though you probably hate to hear this, money talks and the customer is always right =P
                    Last edited by canucklehead; 05-23-2008, 12:29 PM.

Comment

I was just poking fun at the situation, just to let you know , but your response was understandable. You just need to remember that Xotic is not a huge company and is trying their best, even on last minute e-mails. I just feel fortunate enough to have found them when I did because of the undisputable fact that they provide quality products at incredibly affordable prices. Thanks again Xotic, you got my wallet .
                      Sager NP5792

17" WUXGA
                      4 GB DDR2 667 RAM

FORUM TROLL 4 LIFE

Comment

And I understand that too. That's why I am still happy I got my computer from them. I like supporting the little guys. But as I'm sure any business analyst will tell you, the likelihood of someone making a second big purchase right after another is less likely than had I had the opportunity to add to my order. Oh well, I'll just have to wait to get my upgrades. Justin can you let me know what the price is for the Q9450? I only see it as an option when configuring a system, not as a seperate product.

Comment

Working...
                        X