• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with NP5793 - designing a laptop lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with NP5793 - designing a laptop lid

I just ordered a NP5793, and I have yet to get a response from the service guys about my question. (It's been a little under 48hrs in case you're wondering.)

I want to paint my laptop lid, and I'd like to have the image ready for the service department as soon as my machine has been built/tested. I'm making a design in Photoshop, and I need information about the laptop lids of these machines.

I've set my canvas to be 15.6x11.5 @ 300dpi per the dimensions shown on the website. However, it appears that there are 3 areas of concern - the top border by the lid, the bottom border by the hinges, and the Sager logo. Looking at the images of the top, it appears they might be of a different height than the rest of the lid, or at least, they have a border that would make them appear distinct when being painted over. I'm making an organic design and having hard lines going through sections would not go well.

What I need to know, if anyone can help, is what the height of the top border of the lid, the height of the bottom border of the lid, the size of the Sager logo, and the placement of the Sager logo are. If anyone has a ruler & a NP5793, that would be immensely helpful.
Working...
X