• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAGER NP 2090 OS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAGER NP 2090 OS

Justin,

So sorry I have so many questions. Is it possible to have Vista Ult. 32-bit installed on the NP2090 or am I stuck with the 64-bit version? Thanks!

I just ordered this model and under the OS it says:

Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit Installed (64&32-Bit CD Included) w/ Drivers & Utilities CD's
    Windows Vista Business 64-Bit Installed (64&32-Bit CD Included) w/ Drivers & Utilities CD's
    Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit Installed (64&32-Bit CD Included) w/ Drivers & Utilities CD's

So by the looks of it, the laptop comes installed with the 64 bit version, but includes a 32 bit CD, so you can change if you want.

Comment

Thanks for the input, but I am lazy and would prefer that the notebook comes installed with the 32-bit version :P

Comment

You can request us to install the 32-Bit and we will do so. By default we install the 64-Bit and provide installation CD's for both 32 & 64 =)
        Justin Nolte
        [email protected]
        http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Working...
        X