• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experience so far (custom Sager NP8657-S)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully...

I got mail today that it is in phase 2.(again same mail I got few days ago).. so your email system is burned same as your web status of order....

Comment

and on my account says packed and shipped... but I received no tracking number or email that it is shipped... (they say shoemaker has worst shoes of them all... and you guys work with computers... )

Comment

finally tracking number...

and again FAIL, I had 2 day shipment as a free gift on purchase and ....

In transit
        LINCOLN, NE
        Ship date:
        Fri 7/15/2016
        Scheduled delivery:
        Wed 7/20/2016 by end of day

so guys really.... really have nothing to say but you all should be fired!
        Last edited by Links; 07-15-2016, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Yes this shipped Friday, This also shipped via the free ground shipping selected on the order If you log in and check your order, this is what was selected:

1 x FREE! FEDEX Ground SHIPPING [U.S. Lower 48 ONLY / Restrictions Apply]
          Tanner M
          XOTIC PC Service Manager
          www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Pray that you never need support.

Why can I not get tech support I paid for when I purchased my xotic pc? No replies to ticket ID 100618.

Comment

Hope nothing ever goes wrong with your PC. Xotic pc 24/7 support that people pay for does not exist apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeb65 View Post
                Hope nothing ever goes wrong with your PC. Xotic pc 24/7 support that people pay for does not exist apparently.
                We removed our 24/7 tech support many months ago but do offer limited email support on nights and weekends. Our website has been updated to reflect this change. I do apologize for any inconvenience and we would love to help during our normal business hours.
                Tanner M
                XOTIC PC Service Manager
                www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Finally received a reply to our request for support. After I sent them link to our purchase invoice listing the xotic pc difference 24/7 US based tech support. Their reply??? We don't have support on weekends, and you are welcome to contact us M-F 9-630 CST. Sadly, I have a job, and can't do personal computer repairs during business hours. That is why we were careful to get in writing 3 different times that xotic pc has 24/7 US based tech support.

Comment

By the way, a written contract is legal and binding in all 50 states in US and not subject to change without financial compensation.

Comment

I smell a class action lawsuit coming, anyone interested in being compensated? All you need to do is have purchased a pc from xotic pc before they changed their website, and you will be due financial compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeb65 View Post
                        Finally received a reply to our request for support. After I sent them link to our purchase invoice listing the xotic pc difference 24/7 US based tech support. Their reply??? We don't have support on weekends, and you are welcome to contact us M-F 9-630 CST. Sadly, I have a job, and can't do personal computer repairs during business hours. That is why we were careful to get in writing 3 different times that xotic pc has 24/7 US based tech support.
                        To clarify, we responded within 3 hours via EMAIL to this request over the weekend. We had to make a business decision and do not offer 24/7 tech support any longer, we also do not advertise this on our website any longer. We apologize that we are unable to offer 24/7 support any longer and are more than happy to help via email at any time.
                        Tanner M
                        XOTIC PC Service Manager
                        www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Regardless of the size of your company, employee time tracking the deficiencies of manual time and attendance tracking become fully exposed, especially when it comes to processing payroll.

Comment

Working...
                          X